The TCR Magnum Caliber Tactical Competition Rifles are engineered and designed to provide users with a versatile rifle platform in .300 Winchester Magnum or .338 Norma Magnum calibers. This precision tactical rifle is proudly manufactured in the USA and built on the strong Surgeon 1086-II bolt action receiver, and the patented SABER®-FORSST® MOD-0 modular rifle chassis. TCR300 and TCR338NM are available in the A1A 5-rd SSSF magazine configuration. TCR’s are barreled with Pinnacle Series 416 stainless steel fluted barrels that are safety and performance engineered using APO’s proprietary B.A.S.E.D.™ barrel engineering software. The TCR Pinnacle Series barrel is finished with an 11 degree target crown and FTE muzzle brake.
|.300 WM – 24” barrel – 1-in-10 twist||.338NM – 27” barrel – 1-in-9.4 twist|
An optional Muzzle Thread Protector or sound suppressor can be paired with the FTE muzzle brake. TCR rifles use a premium tactical two-stage trigger set to 3.5 lbs for a smooth take up, and crisp let off for precise sub-MOA shot placement.
TCR rifles feature an ergonomic MOD-O Quattro carbon fiber forend that is comfortable in the off-hand shooting position and reduces heat mirage. Additionally the forend has 12 o’clock and 6 o’clock MIL-STD 1913 accessory rail locations that accommodate “clip-on” night vision devices and repositionable bipods along the bottom length of the forend.
The fixed SABER HTA ergonomic shoulder stock has tooled adjustments for length of pull, cheek-piece height, and vertical recoil pad placement. The Butt Hook rounds out the shoulder stocks functional design for precision shooting, and a versatile multi-position adjustable field Monopod is an available option. TCR rifles have flush cup sling swivel attachment points along the length of the rifle.
The TCR Magnum Series use Magpul M1AD modular conformable hand grip that is adjustable for both hand grip angle, and for grip-to-trigger distance to obtain proper shooting hand position and trigger finger placement. TCR magnum models are equipped with an ambidextrous paddle lever magazine release.
With a base A1 rifle weight of approximately 14lbs. TCR’s have a sleek snag-free profile well suited multi-positional shooting events, run & gun tactical competition matches, long range target and competitive shooting. This magnum rifle system incorporates engineering and design features that reduce felt recoil by the shooter, lessening fatigue over the course of a match.
TCR rifles are coated with a rugged, dull non-reflective finish that meets MIL-STD 810G for corrosion resistance. The standard rifle color is black with the forend in natural carbon fiber black. Optional colors include Flat Dark Earth, Nordic Gray and OD Green. TCR rifles are simple to maintain, use no bedding and are maintainable in the field by the user with a simple SABER® Field Multi-Tool or more complete Precision Rifle Field Tool Kit.
TCR precision tactical rifles can also be delivered with premium variable power day optical sights, SABER EO Scope Rings, alternate muzzle brake and suppressor combinations, match grade ammunition, TACT3 tripod spotting scope kits, laser range finders, Field Firing Solutions Ballistic Software and other essential long range shooting accessories. Further customization of the TCR rifles can be performed by APO to meet customer requirements. A complete range of precision shooting accessories are available from APO. Please let our customer service representative know how you want your TCR built and outfitted!
- Caliber – .338 Norma Magnum / .300 Winchester Magnum (A191 Chamber)
- Action – Surgeon 1086 XL-II Repeater
- Chassis – SABER SLA-A1A
- Shoulder Stock – Fixed HTA w/Tooled Ergonomic Adjustments
- Barrel – 27” / 24” Rock Creek Pinnacle™ Series 416R SS 5R barrels
- Muzzle Brake – Badger FTE
- Trigger – Huber Tactical Two Stage trigger set to approx. 3.5 lbs.
- Forend – Quattro Carbon Fiber Forend
- Scope Rail – 20 MOA MIL-STD 1913
- Accessory Rails – 4” Top and Bottom Accessory Rails
- Magazines – A1A 5rd detachable box magazine (one supplied)
- Hand Grip – Magpul M1AD grip set
- Grip Angle Adaptors – 17.5° Standard (11° and 27° optional)
- Surface Coatings – MIL-STD 810G corrosion resistant coatings that are dull and non-reflective
- Color – Black w/Black Carbon Fiber Forend. Optional colors Flat Dark Earth, Nordic Gray and OD Green
- Accuracy – Sub-MOA accuracy with Match grade ammunition
- Weight – Basic Rifle Weights (approx.)
- TCR338NM 15lbs
- TCR300 13lbs
- Leupold, Premier and other premium quality day optical sights
- Long Range Accuracy Bipod